ECLIPSE LV100ND / LV100NDA
– LV100ND (episcopic/diascopic; manual type)
– LV100NDA (episcopic/diascopic; motorized type)
Motorized microscope with episcopic/diascopic illumination that enables control of objectives and light intensity from camera control unit and automatically detects observation method
A manual microscope with episcopic/diascopic illumination ,which meets the various needs of observation, inspection, research, and analysis across a wide range of industrial fields. Higher NA and a longer working distance than ever before mean superior optical performance and efficient digital imaging.
Max. sample size: 150 x 150 mm
– Modularized microscope body applicable with various observations and tasks
– Newly developed CFI60-2 series provides the ultimate in long working distance levels and the most advanced chromatic aberration in a light weight body
– Easy digital imaging
Modularized microscope body applicable with various observations and tasks
Compatible with brightfield, darkfield, simple polarizing, DIC, epifluorescence and two-beam interferometry observations.
Furthermore, phase contrast and DIC observation with diascopic illumination are also possible.
It supports diverse and advanced research, analysis and inspection.
Compatible observation methods
Brightfield Darkfield DIC Fluorescence Polarizing Phase contrast Two-beam interferometry
Episcopic ◯ ◯ ◯ ◯ ◯ — ◯
Diascopic ◯ ◯ ◯ — ◯ —
– *Select suitable lens for each observation.
Newly developed CFI60-2 series provides the ultimate in long working distance levels and the most advanced chromatic aberration in a light weight body
CFI60-2 series offers higher NA and longer working distances than ever before.
Easy digital imaging
Through the combination of the Intelligent Nosepiece LV-NU5I and Nosepiece Adapter LV-INAD, information about the objective in use is detected and displayed in the monitor via the camera control unit. In addition, the information is automatically converted to appropriate calibration data when changing magnification.
– Digital Camera System for Microscopy Digital Sight Series
– Imaging Software NIS-Elements